PDA

View Full Version : level up

Carny Bill
03-19-2009, 12:20 PM
Just wanted to let you know we just got back in illinois from visit to "trail air" to have stage 2 put on our leveler's. Only used it 2 times now, but appears to work great. Ron was super to work with, great job....

Also went to factory to have some warranty work done and had a great experience. Everyone there was great to work with.

Wish the best to both manufacturers...Bill

RodeWorthy
03-20-2009, 12:03 PM
Bill,
You are going to love the improvement that generation 2 gives your Level-Up system. We have been using ours extensively with many difficult sites for the last six months. It works great. Anyone with generation 1 should consider the upgrade. We could not use ours in that configuration.

We have, however, abandoned use of the digital level device. That thing eats batteries and we have our own way of determining our sense of level with less effort. The digital device is not required in our opinion.

We are very happy we had the Level-Up installed as after-market upgrade.

Carny Bill
03-20-2009, 12:06 PM
I could not agree with you more...we had quit using our leveling system and also the digital level. There is no subsititute for the old bubble level, its quick and easy and never needs batteries or calibration. Thanks for the reply....Bill

JBoldennew
03-26-2009, 01:31 PM
Hi Bill.

Glad you made your destination OK. We didn't get out of the factory until Friday (whew ... a whole weeks worth of repairs) and then still had problems with the slide in Pittsburgh the next Tuesday.

Went to see Ron the day after you and ended up meeting Bob T. He troubleshot our problem and we got a new pump.

See ya on the road sometime.

John

Carny Bill
03-26-2009, 04:10 PM
It was nice meeting you John.....have a safe one.

sr
03-28-2009, 09:44 AM
Bill, now you will have to go back and have Stage 3 installed on the Level Up. It is now remote control with 4 options plus a remote light option. I had the 2 side jacks, the kitchen slide and the bedroom slide programmed for the remote. It helps that I can open the slides outside so I don't hit a tree or the water/electric hook ups. Also you can move around and see the side levelers operate. I to have abandoned the digital level. Worthless!!

Carny Bill
03-28-2009, 10:16 AM
You are probably correct. I am lucky however, that my controls are on a 6 foot cord so I can squat down and see my jacks working. I think that is a little better than the switchs mounted in the door control panel.

Thanks for the info....Bill