PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for RGV reunion

jaoneil
01-26-2009, 12:26 PM
Janice and Nelson did a fantastic job for arranging the get together on the RGV. There were 80 MS owners attending including the Fentons from TrailAir. They had over 20 door prices. Thank you for doing a bang up event.

layne
01-26-2009, 06:45 PM
Yes, it was a good time and thank you. It was nice to meet some of you and we'll look forward to next year. Steve and Layne Wilhoite

ponch
01-26-2009, 07:30 PM
Janice and Nelson went out of their way to set up an outstanding luncheon.

I hope that all of the participants enjoyed it as much as Pat and I did.

This was a good time with lots of new faces and new friends met by all.
There was some missing folks that I was sorry were not able to attend but maybe next time.

THANK YOU!! :D

Lights
01-26-2009, 09:00 PM
Janice & Nelson did a find job of get us all together and good door prizes. We enjoyed renewing old friendships and meeting new DRV owners.
We hope to see many new D.RV owners at the annual rally ( in Goshen IN June 2 thru June 7) along with all the SOITC member we have meet at the past rallies.
Thanks for great Job

nelsonraymond
01-27-2009, 10:26 AM
Hi Everyone
It was a very nice turn out. We enjoyed organizing it and were glad that we had a good turn out and everyone seem to enjoy themselves. We were very happy to meet you all and place some of the faces with the names on the different web sites.
We were represented by owners of 2004's all the way up to a couple who has a new 2009, in all the various models.
Dale Fenton was there and gave a brief talk on DVR/Trail Air /lift system. He had the new DVR booklets with the 2009 info.
I want to thank Dwight and Elaine and Les and Jean , who are staying at the Kenwood Park. They helped to get the word out by driving around to various parks and handed out flyers. I would also like to thank Mary Benfield who remembered to bring her camera and was gracious enough to email the pictures to me so I could post them. ( I'm going to have to teach my Husband how to take pictures so I blame him for forgetting the camera!)
So again thanks for comimg ang helping us all have a good time and I have attached some photo's below. (Don't forget you have to be signed in to see the photo's)
Happy Trails
Janice and Nelson
Looks like you can only put 3 pitures at a time so I will have to do several post.

nelsonraymond
01-27-2009, 10:33 AM
Hi
More pictures
Janice

nelsonraymond
01-27-2009, 10:36 AM
Hi
Pictures

nelsonraymond
01-27-2009, 10:38 AM
Pictures

nelsonraymond
01-27-2009, 10:47 AM
pictures

nelsonraymond
01-27-2009, 10:56 AM
Here are the last of the pictures.
I have a picture of Mary and her Husband Lee. She was responsible for these great pictures!

nelsonraymond
01-29-2009, 08:19 PM
HI
I forgot to mention that Paul Cross had sent some items to advertise his repair facilities,Interstate, and wanted to remind everyone to schedule there repairs now for the time before and after the Rally in Goshen, IN. He will be at the Rally and will be very busy. You need to make the appointments now as it is unlikely you will be able to just get it fixed when you get there. Paul and Kay said they are looking forward to seeing everyone at the Rally.
Janice