PDA

View Full Version : [color=red]HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all the helpful staff at DRV[/c

Diesel-Gypsy
12-18-2008, 07:43 PM
I come to this forum often, I catch up on problems & problem solving.
I get to meet interesting folks who I share a common interest with.

So In the spirit of Christmas I just want to say Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to all of the helpful staff who do pitch in & help us all year round with our DRV related issues.

Tom Peck has always been a true gent & a stand-up guy for me.
He has gone well beyond what many "other" manufacturers would call fair.
He actually has never turned down any of my requests for help.

So, ....I'm no cheer leader, but some of these DRV employees deserve a pat on the back, and a little glad tidings!
[size=18]MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

billr
12-18-2008, 10:33 PM
I Second Rick's great comments!

Cheers!

Bill

golf_bears
12-19-2008, 08:22 AM
If thirds are allowed, we third the motion, a very Happy holiday to all the folks at DRV and to all of you who frequent this forum.

For us our knight in shining armor has been Kent Mickem so kudos to him for all his help and support, he’s been great to work with.

Gunship Guy
12-19-2008, 11:16 AM
Allow me to add my Christmas wishes as well.

The few very minor issues we've had with our Mobile Suites have been addressed quickly and completely by the staff at DRV.

A majority of my contact with DRV has been with Kent. He's informed, helpful, and just a nice guy to talk with. He really does represent DRV in a positive way.

I hope DRV can make it through these tough times and emerge unharmed. DRV is a company that needs to be in this industry.

ponch
12-19-2008, 12:04 PM
TO ALL OF OUR FRIENDS AT DRV PAT AND I WOULD LIKE TO WISH EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY ,SAFE AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR

SEE YA'ALL IN GOSHEN IN JUNE

Ponch and Pat McDonal

rverdlm
12-19-2008, 01:31 PM
Ditto! And I am a proud cheerleader!

layne
12-19-2008, 01:40 PM
Steve and I are also proud to be part of the DRV group. We agree with your perception of Tom Peck and all of the staff. They've been nothing but nice and have tried to make sure we are satisfied. They are a great group and I tell everyone about them! Steve and Layne

2blackdogs
12-20-2008, 07:03 AM
Merry Christmas to DRV from Bob, Judy and our 2blackdogs.
Also wishing DRV a prosperous New Year.

berghild
12-21-2008, 01:49 PM
Sign us up as Cheerleaders! THey are all so helpful and my local repair guys gave DRV two thumbs up for being so easy to work with. I personally know of two people that are ordering....so keep those doors open and have a prosperous new year. Howard and Cyndy....ELITE SUITES 3917 LLC

Mikey
12-24-2008, 01:06 PM
Great people to work with!