PDA

View Full Version : Hershey RV show

billr
09-02-2008, 06:16 PM
Anyone heading to the Hershey RV show next week? We will be in the Hershey High Meadow Campground from Tue-Sun.

Cheers,
Bill

bstark
09-02-2008, 09:30 PM
Sure, sure, go off and have yourselves a good time and leave me here to practice my "circle checks" in the broiling sun! Had a dumpster dropped on the lot today and am starting to clean the attic of my shop and garage out. Wanna postpone your trip to give an old guy a hand?

billr
09-03-2008, 12:32 AM
Sure, I'll be right over! Wait...you retired guys work way to hard for me! Sorry!!
:lol:

Bill

larry_electricguy
09-03-2008, 05:23 AM
Bill and Joan,

Why don't you swing down and come to the Hannibal Mo Rally this month! You are gonna be fairly close so why not!!! :)

Joan been doing any scrapbooking???

Betty

golf_bears
09-03-2008, 06:34 AM
Hi Bill,

Our plans are to try and get there on Tuesday to set up camp. Not sure where we will stay as of yet. Now in NH, Barb's Dad just passed away, funeral today. We need to deal with some family issues also.

Hoping to get to Hershey for the show. If we get there will try and look you up.

Take care,

Barb & Roland

billr
09-03-2008, 11:51 PM
Betty,
Would be nice to join you there for the rally, especially since Hanibal is so close!! ha ha Joan has not been doing too much scrapping, I have her working all the time to keep me in toys! She had been doing a lot of the card making.
You guys have a great rally! Ours in Quebec was fantastic!!

Barb and Roland,
Sorry for your loss, we hope to see you in Hershey if your able to make it. I'll PM my contact info to you.

Bill