ebrowne826
08-01-2008, 09:35 PM
Has anyone replaced their sofa in their Mobil Suites? If so,
what type of sofa did you purchase. We are looking to
replace our sofa, but are having trouble trying to find a
sofa that will fit.

Carny Bill
08-02-2008, 12:07 AM
we replaced ours with a leather love seat that recllines for a local furniture store. Barley makes it in the door, but it did. Really nice except for not having a fold out bed.

larry_electricguy
08-02-2008, 06:47 AM
Hi Ed,

I know a couple that replaced their sofa with a nice fabric love seat...looks wonderful but they do have to turn it over in order to get their slides in when they are on the road.

We want to replace our also some day...just go shopping with your tape measure!!! LOL!!!

Have fun shopping...would love to see a picture of it when you have one and have it set up!

Betty

jack_diane_freedom
08-02-2008, 07:53 AM
Our friends ordered their Elite with no furniture and went to Lazyboy and pick up two couches. Apparently the 'backs' pull off that brand of furniture and make it much easier to get into the unit.

Motor31
08-02-2008, 10:56 AM
We ordered our unit without the sofa. We had 2 swivel rocking recliners put in the place of the sofa. We just turn them sideways to pull in the slide. The sofa was too darn heavy and we never use the folding bed in it. This gives us 4 recliners in the room.

SuiteWheels
08-05-2008, 05:59 PM
Yes, we replaced our sofa with a Broyhill loveseat that also folds out to a twin size bed. It is so much more comfortable then the sofa bed that came with our 38RL (according to our daughter & son who have slept on it) Our living room looks so much larger....went with a ivory color with a print of flowers throughout, that brings out the red, gold & tans in the living room.

Taking out the original sofa was a pain but bringing in the new loveseat was a breeze!

2blackdogs
08-06-2008, 07:48 AM
The sofa in our elite suites is long enough for me to stretch out on. It goes from wall to wall and I have slept on it and it's comfortable.
The recliners are another story. Just this week we placed them with one La-Z-Boy recliner rocker. No swivel, don't need that. Now I have two almost new chairs I don't know what to do with them.
Bob