PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Amana Iowa Rally

larry_electricguy
06-12-2008, 02:59 PM
Hello everyone!

I just thought I'd share the pictures that Larry and I took at the Rally. (most the Dutch Oven Class pix were Betty Johnsons) Go to www.webshots.com and use the ID: SOITC and the Pswd: central Click on My Shots, then Albums, then 2008 Rally...ENJOY!!!

If you have any pictures to share please post yours to Webshots...or send me a CD so that I can use them in our Rally Scrapbook! TIA

ponch
06-12-2008, 05:51 PM
Betty, Larry

Very nicely done ! Thank You

Great Pictures.

golf_bears
06-13-2008, 09:34 AM
Betty & Larry

Great job of putting all those pictures together and thanks for sharing them with us.

Take care,

Barb & Roland Labonte

larry_electricguy
06-14-2008, 08:51 AM
Thanks Ponch & Pat, Barb & Roland! Larry took almost all the pictures, and I'll scrapbook them....we love doing this and sharing!!! We are really glad to hear that you appreciate and enjoy seeing them!

Betty

JOHN EVANS
06-14-2008, 09:26 AM
:D GREAT PICTURES, THANK YOU ! WISH WE COULD HAVE MADE IT OVER TO AMANNA. I TOOK A SWEET DIVEING JOB THAT I JUST COULD NOT SAY NO TO MONEY WAS GREAT WORK WAS LIGHT AND CLOSE TO HOME.

larry_electricguy
06-17-2008, 01:27 PM
Hi John,

Thanks, and glad you liked the pictures, maybe you can make it to the 2009 Rally. You can already sign up to go, just check the SOITC website.

Your job sounds very intersting and fun, though I'm not a water person!

bstark
06-17-2008, 04:31 PM
Just one more chiming in to give kudos for the great pic's. Perusing those was almost like being there! Only drawback was looking out the kitchen window and seeing the weeds growing around our unit after looking at those pic's, made me want to hook-up and get rolling.

Many thanks for your hard work.

larry_electricguy
06-19-2008, 08:41 AM
Thanks Sandra and Bruce!!! Hope you can make it to the next Rally!!! I can't believe how much I look forward to it...and it is always a let down when we are packing to leave and driving out!

Betty

larry_electricguy
06-26-2008, 01:27 PM
I have added some golf pictures that I received from the Webbs, enjoy!